Light a candle and celebrate an annual Marin tradition with us…
Saturday, December 1, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 2, 2018, 4:00 p.m.
The Marin Symphony Chamber Chorus, Kevin Fox, director
This annual holiday celebration continues to be the traditional start of the season for many people in our community of Marin. The gathering at the Church of Saint Raphael in San Rafael will again feature the Marin Symphony Chamber Chorus and special guests. We invite you to light a candle, sing, and share the glow of the season with us!
$32 – General Admission
$20 – Youth 6-17
Group discount available for 10 or more, 20%
Church of Saint Raphael at 1104 Fifth Avenue in downtown San Rafael. Ticket holders admitted at the south and west entrances. Will Call tickets and additional tickets for purchase (subject to availability) at the south (main) entrance only.
Doors open 60 minutes prior to each concert. Seating is open. Please note that many attendees arrive early to assure their desired seats. The performance length is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Free street parking. City meters inactive after 6pm on Saturday, and all day on Sunday.
- San Rafael A Street Garage. 400 spaces, 50 cents per hour. Enter from A Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues. Elevator takes you to A Street, one block from the Church of Saint Raphael.
- Parking Lot at 5th and C. Two blocks west of the church, 100 spaces, City metered.
- Parking Lot at 5th and Lootens Place. Two blocks east of the the church, 30 spaces, City metered.
- An entrance for disabled people is located at the west side of the church.