Please join us for an exclusive event with an intimate concert, wine and hors d’oeuvres, spectacular views….and a chance to support the Marin Symphony.
This very special in-home Prelude concert features chamber music in the key of G minor performed by, Marin Symphony Concertmaster, Jeremy Constant and members of the Marin Symphony Orchestra.
Enjoy exceptional wines, heavy hors d’ oeuvres and an incomparable
view from an exclusive private home in the Tiburon hills.
Most importantly, this event will help raise funds to keep the Marin Symphony viable
with your support in our unique, “No Maximum” Silent Auction/Donation event.
RSVP no later than March 20, 2015.
Call 415.479.8100 to RSVP.
Download RSVP/Donation Form
Handel-Halvorsen | Passacaglia for Violin and Viola
Featuring Jeremy Constant and Jenny Douglass
Mozart | String Quintet in G minor, K. 516
Featuring Jenny Douglass and members of the Marin Symphony Orchestra
A DIFFERENT KIND OF SILENT AUCTION
As you know the Marin Symphony only exists through the generosity of our donors and patrons. Ticket sales only cover 40% of the expenses required to fund our first rate orchestra and outreach programs. The other 60% is funded by generous contributions of our patrons and sponsors. Your generosity is what keeps the music playing.
How it works: Win or lose, your bid is your contribution. All guests are encouraged to bid on one, two or all three auction items using their highest bid for the auction item. High bidders will take home the auction item and all other bids will be counted as a charitable contribution to the Marin Symphony. Auction winners will be announced and awarded at the event.
Silent Auction Items
Item 1: Three bottles of 1995 red Bordeaux donated by the original owner.
These exceptional 90 pt. wines have been lovingly stored and are ready to
enjoy now. Set includes Haut Batailley Paulillac, Grand Mayne St. Emilion
and L’ Arrosee St. Emilion. | VALUE: $250. Minimum bid: $200.
Item 2: Two night stay in a luxury 2 bedroom suite at renowned Silverado Country
Club Resort and Spa in Napa. Includes a round of golf for two, use of The Spa
facilities including a lap pool, Jacuzzi, tennis courts, a $100 gift certificate to
the Grill at Silverado and more. | VALUE: $1200. Minimum bid: $800.
Item 3: Two-Night Stay at the Nob Hill Inn in San Francisco. Step back in time to the
Golden Age of San Francisco with a stay at this lovingly restored Victorian town-house.
Your suite will be furnished with hand-picked period antiques and a private bath
with claw-foot tub along with modern conveniences. Situated in the upscale Nob
Hill District of San Francisco, the Inn is convenient to Union Square shopping,
Chinatown and Cable Car access. | VALUE: $430. Minimum bid: $300.
To RSVP and compete in this unique silent auction to support your Marin Symphony,
please download the RSVP/Donation Form below and send it by mail with your payment by March 20, 2015.