The Marin Symphony office hours are M-F, 9:30AM-4:30PM, as we resume normal activities. Staff are working both in person and online. Click here to reach us by email.
With the return to the glory of live symphony concerts on stage, the health and safety of our patrons and performers remains our greatest priority. Prior to our current 2022-23 season, we conducted a survey of our audience about their comfort level of attending concerts. By a strong majority, Marin Symphony patrons are in favor of proof of vaccination and masks. For the 2022-23 Season, we will continue our policy of requiring proof of vaccination and mask-wearing. Should conditions change during the course of the season, we reserve the right to amend the policy. This is our effort to abide by your wishes, to keep you safe and comfortable.
Marin Symphony performance vaccination/masking requirements:
- Anyone eligible for a vaccine must show proof that they are fully vaccinated*+. We recommend arriving at least 40 minutes early to concerts to allow time for vaccination check. Doors open 75 minutes prior to curtain.
- All patrons are required to wear masks while inside the venue.
These requirements (which applies to patrons, performers, staff, volunteers, stagehands, ticket holders, security, concessions, and anyone working indoors within the facilities) will allow you to attend the Marin Symphony with greater comfort. Our hope is this will reinforce confidence in returning safely to our concerts at the Marin Center. If you have any questions, please call our office at (415) 479-8100.
*Fully vaccinated means two (2) weeks after the second dose of the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or two (2) weeks after the single Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
+At home tests are acceptable proof of negative COVID status. For more information on tests, please visit https://coronavirus.marinhhs.org/testing
PROOF OF VACCINATION:
Acceptable forms of proof include:
- The original CDC Vaccination card.
- Digital COVID-19 record from myvaccinerecord**
- A printed copy of the attendee’s CDC vaccination card.
- A photo of the attendee’s CDC vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device. We recommend having it ready to access, such as saving it to “Files” or having it ready in your Photos.
- Documentation of full vaccination from a healthcare provider.
- A photo ID for patrons 18 and up is also required and the name must match the vaccination card.
**You may access the State of CA Digital COVID Vaccine Record database via your smart phone or computer. By phone, you will receive a text message with a link to your record (you must use your own phone). You can take a screen shot or save as an image to your files or photos. By computer, you will receive an email with a link to your digital record that you may download and print. https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov