Saturday, December 1, 2018, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 2, 2018, 4:00 p.m.
The Marin Symphony Chamber Chorus, Kevin Fox, director
The Marin Girls Chorus, Joanna Dudley, director
This annual holiday celebration continues to be the traditional start of the season for many people in our community of Marin. The gathering at the Church of Saint Raphael in San Rafael features the Marin Symphony Chamber Chorus and the Marin Girls Chorus accompanied by brass octet, percussion, organ, and piano from the Marin Symphony. Share the glow of the season with us!
Light a candle and celebrate an annual Marin tradition.
$32 – General Admission
$20 – Youth 6-17
Group discount available for 10 or more, 20%
Church of Saint Raphael at 1104 Fifth Avenue in downtown San Rafael. Ticket holders admitted at the south and west entrances. Will Call tickets and additional tickets for purchase (subject to availability) at the south (main) entrance only.
Doors open 60 minutes prior to each concert. Seating is open. Please note that many attendees arrive early to assure their desired seats. The performance length is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Free street parking. City meters inactive after 6pm on Saturday, and all day on Sunday.
- San Rafael A Street Garage. 400 spaces, $1 per hour. Enter from A Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues. Elevator takes you to A Street, one block from the Church of Saint Raphael.
- Parking Lot at 5th and C. Two blocks west of the church, 100 spaces, City metered.
- Parking Lot at 5th and Lootens Place. Two blocks east of the the church, 30 spaces, City metered.
- An entrance for disabled people is located at the west side of the church.