CANCELLED due to Covid-19
Saturday, December 5, 2020, 7:30 p.m.
Sunday, December 6, 2020, 4:00 p.m.
The Marin Symphony Chamber Chorus, Kevin Fox, conductor
The Marin Girls Chorus
Marin Symphony Chamber Musicians
With a chill in the air and the days nearing their shortest, Marin gathers for the annual Holiday Choral Concerts by Candlelight with the Marin Symphony Chamber Chorus within the inviting walls of the Church of St. Raphael. Joining the concerts is the Marin Girls Chorus. On the program are holiday favorites, old and new. As is the tradition for this concert, at the end of the evening the lights lower, and all are invited to be one in song in the singing of familiar carols.
$34 – General Admission
$20 – Youth (6-17)
20% Group discount available for 10 or more.
Church of Saint Raphael at 1104 Fifth Avenue in downtown San Rafael. Ticket holders admitted at the south and west entrances. Will Call tickets and additional tickets for purchase (subject to availability) at the south (main) entrance only.
Doors open 60 minutes prior to each concert. Seating is open. Please note that many attendees arrive early to assure their desired seats. The performance length is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
- Free street parking. City meters inactive after 6pm on Saturday, and all day on Sunday.
- San Rafael A Street Garage. 400 spaces, $1 per hour. Enter from A Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues. Elevator takes you to A Street, one block from the Church of Saint Raphael.
- Parking Lot at 5th and C. Two blocks west of the church, 100 spaces, City metered.
- Parking Lot at 5th and Lootens Place. Two blocks east of the the church, 30 spaces, City metered.
- An entrance for limited mobility is located at the west side of the church, with drop off via driveway between church and WestAmerica bank.