Don’t miss this Marin Symphony and Mountain Play tradition!
The Marin Symphony and the Mountain Play are proud to present an exclusive final dress rehearsal performance of Hello, Dolly! Only 1000 tickets are available and all tickets sold through the Symphony will benefit the Marin Symphony Association. This unique experience allows you to enjoy a complete production of the Mountain Play before it opens!
See this exciting performance at the beautiful outdoor amphitheater on Mount Tamalpais and enjoy the opportunity to drive up the mountain, get great free parking and choose the best seats in the house. Bring your own picnic or take advantage of the Mountain Play food and drink vendors who will be open for business. Chairs are included in the Marin Symphony Mountain Play tickets.
Bring the kids and have a great day on the mountain while supporting the Marin Symphony!
Marin Symphony Benefit Performance*
Saturday, May 21, 2022 at 2:00 p.m. (Box Office & Gate open at 11:00 a.m.)
Tickets are $48 for adults, $30 for children 6-17, Under 6 – Free
Group Discount: 10% discount for groups of 10 or more.
*PLEASE NOTE: As this is not a regular Sunday performance, there will be no entertainment scheduled prior to the performance.
Book by MICHAEL STEWART Music and Lyrics by JERRY HERMAN. Based on the play “The Matchmaker” by THORNTON WILDER.
Original Production Directed and Choreographed by GOWER CHAMPION
Directed by JAY MANLEY
Musical Direction by DAVID MOSCHLER
Choreography by ZOË SWENSON-GRAHAM
Produced for the Broadway Stage by David Merrick and Champion Five, Inc.
Directions to the Mountain Play Amphitheater – West of Mill Valley on Mt. Tamalpais
Directions from Hwy. 101 (north or south)
- Take the exit for Route 1 / Stinson Beach and follow signs for Route 1.
- When you reach Tam Junction in Mill Valley, turn left on Route 1 toward Mount Tamalpais.
- Go 2.6 miles and make a right onto Panoramic Hwy. Follow signs toward Mount Tamalpais and Muir Woods.
- Proceed straight on Panoramic Hwy. through the four-way intersection at the top of the hill.
- Go past the Mountain Home Inn on the right, and the Bootjack Parking Lot on your right. About a half mile past Bootjack you will see the Pantoll Ranger Station on your left. Turn right and enter Mount Tamalpais State Park.
- Drive 1.4 miles to the Rock Spring Parking Lot.
- The entrance of the Cushing Memorial Amphiteatre is .1 miles from the parking lot.
- Shuttles are available, if needed, to take you the short distance from the parking area to the main gate.
- *Overflow parking at the Air Force Parking lot. Shuttles will also be available from the Air Force overflow parking lot.
The Mountain Play production of