With VIP Access to the Sun Valley Music Festival
August 11-17, 2020
Join Marin Symphony friends on an exclusive tour of magnificent Sun Valley, Idaho! On this 6-day journey, you will get VIP access to one of the most exciting classical music events in the nation, the Sun Valley Music Festival, helmed by Marin Symphony’s own Maestro Alasdair Neale!
- Four thrilling Sun Valley Music Festival performances, featuring some of the nation’s best classical musicians against the majestic backdrop of Sun Valley, Idaho
- Six nights at the award-winning Knob Hill Inn
- Insider access to Music Director Alasdair Neale as he directs the Sun Valley Music Festival Orchestra
- Delicious meals featuring local flavors and special guests
- A taste of the local arts & culture scene
- Tickets to popular summertime attractions such as Sun Valley on Ice
Your travel also supports the orchestra you love at home, as a portion of your fare will be donated to the Marin Symphony.
Packages begin at $3,100 per person (double occupancy; add $1,265 supplement for single-room options). To ensure the highest quality, space is limited to 28 travelers for this trip. A $750 deposit per traveler is required to secure your place, with full payment due 90 days prior to the trip.
For more information or to reserve your trip, please contact Nuri Kye, Director of Development, at 415.578.9028.