Our donors make the Marin Symphony’s work on and off the stage come to life. In appreciation of your support, we are pleased to offer exclusive benefits to enhance your Marin Symphony experience.
FRIENDS OF THE SYMPHONY ($100 – $249)
- Benefits include:
- Regular e-notification of special Symphony events, concerts and offers.
- Recognition in our concert program books.
PATRON ($250 – $499)
- Includes all Friends of the Symphony level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to one Chamber Orchestra dress rehearsal during the 2023-24 Season.
SUSTAINER ($500 – $999)
- Includes all Patron level benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to reserve seats* for one chamber orchestra concert in the 2023-24 Season.
CONDUCTOR’S CIRCLE ($1,000 – $1,999)
- Includes all Sustainer level benefits, plus:
- Admission for two to all VIP intermission & post-concert receptions (applies to select venues in the 2023-24 Season).
- Invitation to 1 private Marin Symphony home concert (admit 2 per household).
CONCERTMASTER’S CIRCLE ($2,000 – $4,999)
- Includes all Conductor’s Circle level benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to reserve seats* for all Chamber Orchestra concerts (2 seats per household).
- Opportunity to sponsor a musician’s chair for the season (rostered chair; excludes Principals).
ORCHESTRA TIER ($5,000 – $9,999)
- Includes all Concertmaster’s Circle level benefits, plus:
- Invitation to an additional private Marin Symphony home concert (admit 2 per household).
- Invitation for two to the annual Maestro’s Circle appreciation event in Spring.
- Opportunity to sponsor a Principal musician’s chair for the season.
PRESIDENT’S TIER ($10,000 – $49,999)
- Includes all Orchestra Tier level benefits, plus:
- Opportunity to name a concert in honor of a designated individual.
- Opportunity to reserve seats* for all Chamber Orchestra & Music concerts (excl. Holiday Choral; 2 seats per household).
- Opportunity to host a private reception at a Marin Symphony concert (subject to availability).
PODIUM TIER ($50,000 and above)
- Includes all President’s Tier level benefits, plus:
- Naming opportunities for the season, special event or program.
- Opportunity for private engagements with Marin Symphony personnel and members of Marin Symphony
*All concerts during the Marin Symphony’s 2023-24 Season will be general admission, with exceptions for donors at specified levels (see above). Donors must have tickets in hand to claim reservation benefit. Reservations will open 3 weeks prior and close 1 week prior to concert. Benefit is reserved for a maximum of two tickets per household per concert. Benefit excludes Holiday Choral Concert.
Your gift to the Marin Symphony may be doubled if your employer has a matching program. Please see your Human Resources department today!
Make a gift to honor a birthday, anniversary, your favorite musician, or perhaps in memory of someone you love.
Contact the Development Department at 415.479.8100, or direct mail to:
4340 Redwood Hwy, Ste 409 C
San Rafael, CA 94903
Your generous gift makes music possible and is tax-deductible as permitted by law. FEIN# (Tax ID): 94-6104150
Call us directly at 415.479.8100 to discuss the benefits of your contribution or to make a donation by phone.
We welcome the chance to personally assist you at any donor level.