Marin Symphony is brought to us by You. Donate Online Now
Each year, you have provided:
• Stellar artistic leadership
• Three tiers of instruction within our Marin Symphony Youth Programs, which educate over 150 music students annually
• The opportunity for 2,400 fourth graders per year to attend
• An expanding and evolving Chorus
• Artist residencies, with unparalleled experiences in schools and communities
How to Make a Donation:
- Credit or debit card. Use our secure online Donation form, or call our office 415.479.8100 to process payment over the phone. We offer an EFT option, which allows a donation directly from your bank account to increase your donation by eliminating credit card fees. Select a one-time gift, or set up a recurring amount.
- By check. Simply mail a check in the amount of your gift to our Administrative Office:
Marin Symphony, 4340 Redwood Highway, Suite 409C, San Rafael, CA 94903
- Stock, Bond, or Mutual Fund Transfer. Marin Symphony accepts gifts of publicly traded stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Contact your banker or broker to transfer funds to the Marin Symphony Charles Schwab account, and click here for guidelines and information.
Contributions are deductible for federal income tax purposes according to provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and applicable state law. A letter will be issued to you shortly after your donation. Federal Tax ID: 94-6104150
Make a Lasting Impression
- Join the Encore Society
- Be a Chair Sponsor
- Endow a Chair
- Become a Sponsor
- Advertise in our Program Book
Contact our Development Director, Nuri Kye, (or use gmail), to discuss the impact of your donation, donor benefits, and ways to make your donation most meaningful to you. Marin Symphony, 4340 Redwood Highway, Suite 409C, San Rafael, CA 94903, 415.479.8100
You’re an insider! Sign up to receive regular newsletters about community engagements, concerts, and events.