You Bring the Marin Symphony to Life
Your support has played a vital role in fulfilling the Marin Symphony’s mission of enriching, educating and transforming lives through classical music. With distinguished soloists, the finest orchestral players in the Bay Area, and an exemplary youth orchestra, Marin Symphony has touched generations of lives and inspired thousands of personal and meaningful stories.
Each year, you have provided:
- Stellar artistic leadership
- Three tiers of instruction within our Marin Symphony Youth Programs, which educate over 150 music students annually
- The opportunity for 2,400 fourth graders per year to attend Symphony Day
- An expanding and evolving Chorus
- Artist residencies, with unparalleled experiences in schools and communities
How you can donate:
- Credit or debit card. Use our secure online Donation form, or call our office 415.479.8100 to process payment over the phone. Select a one-time gift, or set up a recurring amount.
- By check. Simply mail a check in the amount of your gift to our Administrative Office: Marin Symphony, 4340 Redwood Highway, Suite 409C, San Rafael, CA 94903
- Stock, Bond, or Mutual Fund Transfer. Marin Symphony accepts gifts of publicly traded stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Contact your banker or broker to transfer funds to the Marin Symphony Charles Schwab account, and click here for guidelines and information.
- (Did you know that you can donate to Marin Symphony while shopping? At the Mill Valley Market checkstand, select your favorite non-profit from the registered list and tell your checker, and 2% of your total receipt will be donated!)