Holiday Choral by Candlelight 2023
Sunday performance Sold Out! Tickets for Saturday still available, but hurry!
Kevin Fox, conductor
Marin Symphony Chamber Chorus
Marin Girls’ Chorus
Marin Symphony Brass and Percussion
Jonathan Dimmock, organ
(run time approximately 90 minutes, including 5 min. stand & stretch)
Bassano: Hodie Christus Natus Est
Gardner: Dancing Day
Traditional: Nativitas Prior, arr. Kevin Fox
Berlin: White Christmas
Traditional and contemporary holiday music and carols start off the holiday season in the beautiful setting of St Raphael’s Church, featuring brass octet, percussion, organ, piano, and choruses.
Subscriber: $37 (no additional fee)
General Admission: $37 (no additional fee)
Youth: $20 (no additional fee)
Note: Sales and notifications are through ShowClix. Marin Symphony does not use other third party vendors.
The Church of Saint Raphael, at 5th and A in downtown San Rafael. Ticket holders admitted at main entrance and west
side entrance. Will Call tickets and additional tickets for purchase (subject to availability) at the main entrance only.
Seating is open. Please note that many attendees arrive early to assure their desired seats.
Doors open one hour prior to the performance which is approximately 1 1/2 hours.
• Free street parking. Meters are inactive from 6pm Saturday, and all day on Sunday.
• San Rafael A Street Garage. 400 spaces. Enter from A Street between 3rd and 4th Avenues.
Elevator takes you to A Street, one block from the Church of Saint Raphael.
• Parking Lot at 5th and C. Two blocks west of the church, 100 spaces.
• Parking Lot at 5th and Lootens Place. Two blocks east of the church, 30 spaces.
• An entrance for disabled people is located at the west side of the church.
Dates & Time:
Saturday & Sunday
December 2, 2023 7:30 pm
December 3, 2023 4:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
Church of St Raphael
1104 Fifth Ave
San Rafael, CA