Marin Symphony Chorus
Alasdair Neale, Conductor
Kevin Fox, Director
The Marin Symphony is auditioning choristers for its 2023 performance of Poulenc’s Gloria, and Ravel’s Daphnis & Chloe, 2nd Suite. The performance dates are Saturday, March 4 and Sunday, March 5, 2023. This all-French program highlights Marin Symphony Chorus, and the Ravel Piano Concerto in G Major.
Auditions held by appointment only, location TBD.
Audition Dates scheduled for December 19, 2022. Stay tuned for further details.
Please submit your contact information, vocal part, and experience to
Marin Symphony Office 415.479.8100
Please allow 15 minutes for your audition.
- Vocalize in your range
- Bring a piece that you know well (choral or solo) and sing a section of approximately 45 seconds in length
- Be prepared to demonstrate the extent of your music reading ability (we’ll have a hymn sheet or similar)
Requirements for Membership in the Marin Symphony Chorus:
- Strong choral experience and knowledge of singing English, German, Italian, and Latin
- Good reading ability and musicianship
- Good vocal range, color, and flexibility
- Ability to blend and sing with excellent diction
- Know scores and texts in advance of rehearsals
- Continued vocal training is strongly encouraged
- A pleasant and enthusiastic personality
Monday evenings up through performance dates