Marin Symphony is Brought to Us By You.
For over 68 years, individual donors have stood beside the Marin Symphony and allowed us to shape the beautiful cultural landscape of Marin County. Your continuing support plays a vital role in enriching, educating and transforming lives through classical music. With distinguished soloists, the finest orchestral players in the Bay Area, and an exemplary youth orchestra, Marin Symphony has touched generations of lives and inspired thousands of personal and meaningful stories.
Each year, you have provided:
- Stellar artistic leadership
- Three tiers of instruction within our Marin Symphony Youth Programs, which educate over 150 music students annually
- The opportunity for 2,400 fourth graders per year to attend Symphony Day
- An expanding and evolving Chorus
- Artist residencies, with unparalleled experiences in schools and communities
How to Make a Donation:
- Credit or debit card. Use our secure online Donation form, or call our office 415.479.8100 to process payment over the phone. Select a one-time gift, or set up a recurring amount.
- By check. Simply mail a check in the amount of your gift to our Administrative Office:
Marin Symphony, 4340 Redwood Highway, Suite 409C, San Rafael, CA 94903
- Stock, Bond, or Mutual Fund Transfer. Marin Symphony accepts gifts of publicly traded stocks, bonds, and mutual funds. Contact your banker or broker to transfer funds to the Marin Symphony Charles Schwab account, and click here for guidelines and information.
Contributions are deductible for federal income tax purposes according to provisions of the Internal Revenue Code and applicable state law. A letter will be issued to you shortly after your donation. Federal Tax ID: 94-6104150
Make a Lasting Impression
Contact our Development Director, Nuri Kye, (or use gmail), to discuss the impact of your donation, donor benefits, and ways to make your donation most meaningful to you. Marin Symphony, 4340 Redwood Highway, Suite 409C, San Rafael, CA 94903, 415.479.8100
You’re an insider! Sign up to receive regular newsletters about community engagements, concerts, and events.